From EUR 120
+2 Additional options
Travel back in time with the PRAGUE ESSENTIAL tour! This exciting 3-hour tour starts at the majestic Prague Castle complex, then takes you downhill through the charming neighborhood of Mala Strana, across the world famous Charles Bridge, and much more.
With More Than Prague's local expert guides you will receive comprehensive information about the City of One Hundred Spires - all in order for you to have an unforgettable, authentic experience.
As extra-added BONUSES, you will get a PICK UP from your accommodation and a 30 min. minivan sightseeing trip on the way to the Prague Castle complex.
Departure DAILY at 9:30 or 14:30 ALL YEAR ROUND (no matter the weather)
Minivan sightseeing - duration 30 minutes (welcome and tour info, brief intro about Prague's history, infor about attractions - route depends on pick-up point)
HIGHLIGHTS / EXAMPLE TOUR
* The awe-inspiring Castle District (Strahov Monastery, Loreta, Schwarzenberg Palace)
* Prague Castle – one of the largest medieval castle complexes in the world (St. Vitus, Royal Palace, St. George Basilica, Golden Lane)
* The romance of Lesser Town (Lesser Town Square, St. Nicholas Church, Lennon Wall)
* The mysterious Charles Bridge
* Explore the labyrinth-like streets of Old Town
* See one of the oldest synagogues in Europe & the legendary Old Jewish Cemetery
* The fabled Astronomical Clock
* And more...
End of the tour at 13:00 or 18:00 in front of the Astronomical Clock.
Walking tour duration 190 minutes.
Total duration 3,5 hours.
Departure time upon request
Pick up INCLUDED
Wi-Fi on TOUR
EXTEND your TOUR with additional hour or two hour GUIDE SERVICE
Options available in ADD-ON's before CHECKOUT